RUV 2.1 QC
The RUV 2.1 QC crack tester is an offline quality control tool. This model is perfectly suitable for quality control operations at every stage of the production process, including sampling of incoming (and outgoing) wafers or cell quality.
The unit consists of a measurement unit (incl. ultrasonic transducer and ultrasonic probe) and a computer controlled electronics unit, incl. PC with software for system operation, data acquisition and data processing. The system is mounted on a trolley which enables the operator to move the crack tester to wherever needed at every time, which makes it a plug and play device.
- RUV sensor unit
- RUV electronics unit
- Belt unit
- Wafer/Cell size: 5" and 6" (others must be specified).
- Sensitivity button: between 0 and 100%
- Measuring time: Min. 2 seconds
- Loading: Manually
- Unloading rejected wafers/cells: Manually
- Unloading: Manually
- Measuring unit [mm]: 380H x 580L x 360W
- Electronic block [mm]: 410H x 540W x 630D
- Trolley [mm]: 800H x 800W x 1800L
For more information and detailed specifications, contact RUV Systems.